Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 8:54 AM |  
Rama is branch in Spanish. Puedo escribir muchas cosas en espanol y tu no puedes entender. No puedo esperar hasta que yo rogreso y Dad y yo vamos a hablar mucho en espanol y nadie puede entender.
Man that really blows about Austin. I hate how girls have this much power over us. Before he's all in a good mood and doing nice things and then after he doesn't even go to church? I don't know what to tell you. I guess when this happened to me I just wanted everyone to leave me alone, maybe he just needs some time. He'll be ok, there's plenty of other girls out there and plenty of new experiences to have. But I do not EVER want to hear that he didn't go to church for something stupid like that EVER AGAIN! If he understood how hard we work to get people to come to church and the reason why it's so important we get them there he would never do that again. Church is not just a place we go to to hear the word of God and then talk to our friends like a lot of our investigators think, it is where we go to be spiritually strengthened! He needed it this week probably more than ever.
I'm really sorry about your job. I don't get it though they can just hire you for one year and that's it? Don't you get like a contract or something for a while or is it just every year anyone can get let go like that? It's ok though. Whatever happens is what is supposed to happen, maybe you're just not supposed to be in Draper anymore, maybe something will happen with the other teachers with district stuff. I'm sorry I don't really understand how any of that stuff works, but as long as you're keeping the commandments and doing everything you can, the Lord will put you wherever he needs you to be. I'm really proud that you stayed and called the sub off too. I'm sure father was too. That's showing him and the kids you're teaching (even though they may not realize it) that you won't just give up when things get hard, that you're willing to do whatever it takes to teach them. I wish I could say the same thing. I'll be honest a couple of days this week after one dropped investigator, missed appointment after another I started to loose that belief and I slowed down. I feel bad now that I slowed down, but I did... a lot. After one missed appointment we just sat on the ground for a little while thinking, "now what." Thank you for your example, hopefully I will be able to do my job with as much passion and belief and perseverance as you do yours.
Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.