Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 8:40 AM |  
Um I guess I had to do like a new Mylds mail thing so I guess my new email address is anjohnson@myldsmail.net whatever....
Anyway yeah things are going good here. It's really weird. I'm out here with people that have been out for a little over a year and they're still doing things that I was doing when I first got out here but I've learned better since then and I've stopped doing those things. I'm trying to lead by example but they've been out for a while so it will be hard to shake them of their habits. Oh well, I'm just going to try and keep doing what I know is right.
President Newman had to interview one of our guys who got baptized on Saturday because his ex-girlfriend had an abortion so he came and we talked to him for a while. He has this amazing ability to read people, he always seems to know exactly what I'm thinking right when he sees me. And this time he said, "You're doing good? I got a good vibe from you." I do feel good here. This is the first transfer where I've felt like I know what I'm doing enough that I don't have to watch and see what my companion does and learn from him. I feel like I know enough where I can just do it now and my Spanish is getting pretty good too. So yeah, even President was able to tell that I'm doing a lot better here. Haha and then he was showing off all the cool stuff his iphone can do while we were waiting for our guy. He loves that thing. He always shows it off to us. I think he wants all of us to go home and get an iphone so we can stay organized and busy and working all the time.
I heard about the earthquake. I'm glad Natalie's ok. How is she doing? Have you heard anything from Nan or Stacey?
Erica said you are going to Disneyland! Punks! Just kidding that will be fun :)
I haven't got my package yet but I really really need money. Elder Bishop I guess is out of town and so we still don't have any money. (I haven't had any for like a week and a half now except for a McDonalds gift card) It's stupid.
But things are going good. Love you!
Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.