Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 8:52 AM |  
I'm getting to really like this area. The rama is really cool. Everyone speaks spanish! The only problem is that nobody has a car and everyone needs rides so getting people to church and taking people on tradeoffs is a joke! But it's good.
No the childish couple is still not married. They came to church again this week though so that's a good sign. This week we also had a homecoming for a missionary who served in Portland Oregon with Justin Kiser! Do you remember him? It's really weird to talk to the R.M. because he just barely got home so he's still like one of us but at the same time he's a "civilian" he goes to work and he's allowed to talk to girls and all that weird stuff haha :) And he knows Justin which is also weird for me haha. I don't really have much to say either. Just a lot of tracting and trying to find people who aren't too lazy to change their lives around. Tracting on weekends is really hard I'm finiding. It seems like all these guys do on the weekend when they don't have to work is drink. But it's ok, I know the Lord is preparing someone for us to find. I have to baptize someone this month!!!! It's my birthday month I just have to baptize someone!! We'll find him or her (or the family of seven from Columbia) that's ready. We just need to keep on working hard and not lose the belief and the faith that they're out there.
Same with you, don't worry about your job. I read a really good talk in the January Ensign the other day about having faith of the future. It was really good you should read it. It's kinda about Lot's wife and it's by Jeffery R. Holland. Read it and pray after and I know you'll feel ok, you'll know what to do. :)
Well, tell everyone I love them! Please pray for us here in Jacksonville! Not just me, but everyone here. The other missionaries, the people, President Newman, President Barry, everyone!
Elder Johnson
Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.