Monday, April 12, 2010 at 5:53 AM |  
Hey I heard you were in California. That sounds fun, I hope you had a good time there. You guys watched General Conference though right? It was really good, I got a lot out of it. I can't wait until the Ensign comes out so I can read it and mark it up.
Um I'm out of money on my home card. I thought I had more but I guess I used it all on that GPS. But I should be good for now, it's the beginning of the month so we just got pross money.
Guess what, Elder Toney is my district leader now! Weird huh? I think it will be good because he already knows me really well so he trusts me and trusts what I'm doing and we will be able to help each other a lot which I really need. Carty is like a border-line lazy missionary. It takes him forever to do anything! Like he'll go out and work and he's a pretty good teacher it's just hard to get him motivated to get out the door and get him to find someone to teach. He's my senior companion but I end up making most of the decisions and pushing him to go and do and I told Toney that and he pretty much told me to just take charge and not worry about the "senior companion" title. I don't know we'll see what happens.
Well hope cali was fun. Tell me all about it! Love you
Elder Johnson
Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.