Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:27 PM |  
Ok I know this is short but I've had it with this computer. That's good that things are going at least a little bit better with the new ward and everything. You got that calling for a reason you are supposed to be there. It will be fine. I'm glad that Lauren is doing better too.
I'm doing better with tracting. It's definitely teaching me patience. I know that as we keep working hard we will find the people who are ready. And every day I become more and more confident and comfortable talking to new people. A lot of them don't listen but it doesn't bother me as much anymore because I know what I'm doing is right and it's up to them whether or not they want to accept it. I think that's what was bugging me before. I thought, " nobody is listening to me so maybe I'm doing something wrong." I'm not excusing myself and I'm working to get better every day, but I'm realizing that in the end it's up to them whether or not they want to accept this message. So things are looking up. We're good, we're having fun, it's awesome.
Love you all,
Elder Johnson
Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.