Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 8:33 PM |  
Elder Johnson at Zone Conference! I did not know this was happening, because my letters have been very short. I found out from another blog that there where new pictures posted! Of course I did not waste any time, checked out the Florida Jacksonville Mission blog and found my awesome missionary son. He is so handsome! I am one proud mama!


Ok, so I know he was just in this picture by accident, but a mom (who never gets pictures) can not be to picky! Look for Elder Johnson in the very back of the crowd, and obviously busy figuring out where he is going to go do his speed tracting! Good luck Elder, we love you!


Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.