Hello family!
I leave for Florida tomorrow morning! Crazy huh? I leave for the airport at three in the morning and fly out of SL at 6 so I'll probably call home in Dallas when we have layover time. The MTC has been a lot of fun and I've learned so much and I've made so many new friends it's just been all around awesome! But I am ready to leave here. I'm ready to get away from classes all day and the really weird food they have here. But more than that I'm just ready to get out and actually get to work teaching God's children about the truth that we have. I pray every day that I will be able to be strong and not afraid to talk to everyone I meet and stay working hard my whole mission. I'm really afraid of becoming lazy and not accomplish everything that I'm supposed to so please pray for me for strength and also pray for my trainer and my mission president and also for the people that I find, that I will be able to find people the Lord has been preparing to hear the gospel.
How is everything at home? How's everyone doing? Are you planning any fun vacations before school goes back in? There's so much stuff I don't know because all I get from home is usually those little cards. Not that I don't appreciate them and I love the food that comes with them but I don't know what's going on at home so please let me know! Ok well I have to go but I'l call tomorrow probably from the Dallas airport. Talk to you tomorrow!
Love,
Elder Johnson
Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.