Dear Mom & Dad & family,
Honestly, my first day at the MTC was not great. I'm hot in my suit. I'm confused at what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm overwhelmed with everything that's going on, it's just not been a very good day. Oh and I guess I'm missing some shots on my record so the lady gave me this pink paper. She thinks that I should have already had them but they weren't on the record I have, I don't know.
Also could you tell Nan and Stacey and anyone else my mailing address:
Elder Aaron Norman Johnson
MTC Mailbox #163
FL-JAK 0722
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
So what else? My companion's name is Elder Taylor from Taylorsville. He's a great guy, I think he's going to be a good companion. He seems to be a little less frazzled than me so hopefully he'll be able to help me out.
Don't worry too much about me, the ohter Elders here keep telling me the first few days are really overwhelming but once the orientation meetings and things are over you get more into daily life it becomes a lot easier,so I'm hoping I'll be able to calm down by then. I miss you guys, pray for me. I love you.

Love,
Aaron

(On the back of the letter)
Day #2
My second day is going much much better. The spirit here is very strong. I'm surprised now how naturally it's coming to me now. I'm going to be fine! Love you!
Love,
Aaron
Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.