Monday, December 14, 2009 at 9:19 PM |  
We didn't hit 1050 yet. Yeah we have until the end of the month but we were trying really hard to get it this week. I think we're really close though like 14 more or something. The whole mission has been struggling. Ever since the APs Elder Jensen and Endemano left we've just taken a down turn. I never met Jensen, he left just before I came out and Endemano was here for one transfer with me. I think we're struggling a lot just because the mission is filled with so many new people. I think the oldest leadership in our zone has been out for like 9 months. We just don't have the experience yet but it's ok we'll get there eventually. We'll get 1050 before the year is out and hopefully soon we'll all be able to figure it out and get the mission back to where it was. We have a mission conference on Thursday for Christmas so I hope President Newman dominates us on whatever it is we need to fix. I'm really excited. The entire mission is going to be there! Yeah I just use bikes that are up here. I don't know if anyone really buys bikes out here we just use bikes that people leave. Anyway it's dumb for a Spanish elder to buy a bike because in most of our areas we have a car. I think this area we have to share our car because the Sisters needed the other car. But we are getting our own car pretty soon, that will make the work go so much better!
Holy crap Robyn got married!? Duh of course I remember her I don't remember Jeff though. How old is she? Isn't she pretty close to my age? That's crazy, a lot of the guys out here have friends who are getting married and stuff, I so don't feel old enough to have married friends. Tell her I said congrats and I'm sorry I can't remember who Jeff is but I can't wait to meet him again.
What the heck!? You guys are lame get some dang decorations up it's Christmas time! I don't have anything I really need for Christmas. Oh unless you guys want to send me a Garmin GPS system or money so I can go get one, I don't need one right now, Elder Toney has a GPS but I think I'm going to need one eventually. They're kind of expensive though I saw one at WalMart for 200 so yeah, I'm not expecting that. I don't know how Christmas works for missionaries as far as gifts go. Anyway, I hope you have a merry Christmas I can't wait to talk to everyone! Get some frickin decorations up!
Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.