Tuesday, November 24, 2009 at 5:37 AM |  
So, this has basically been the worst week ever. We've been working really hard, we've tracted for hours and hours but still can't seem to find anyone. Our president's interviews got cancelled, and yes transfers are this week and we were supposed to find out on Saturday if we’re staying or not but for some reason President decided that we weren’t, instead we find out tonight if we’re being transferred so we’ll have tonight to pack and then we’re supposed to move tomorrow. No transfer meeting, just get up and get out. I know it’s Thanksgiving week but I don’t understand why we don’t find out until tonight. I really am hoping that I get transferred which I know probably means that I won’t. I’m just sick of this transfer, it has been so hard on me for some reason, I miss Elder Black and my district in Putnam County. On top of all that, my package came on Friday but I wasn’t there to sign for it so I had to wait until today to call them and ask them if I can just come and pick it up. They told me I can’t because it’s on the bottom of something and they can’t pull it. Then the lady told me that the delivery guy could just leave it at the office of the apts. if I told them I was expecting a package so I called the office and they said that they can’t hold packages because it’s a liability issue. So I have no idea how I’m going to get it, especially if I get transferred and have to leave tomorrow.
I have no idea what we’re doing for Thanksgiving but we’ve gotten plenty of offers from the members of the ward here so if I stay that won’t be a problem. I don’t know what we’re doing though because Elder Perez doesn’t tell me anything, he just kinda plans it in his head and then bam that’s what we’re doing! So yeah basically I’m just super stressed out right now and I really want to get the heck out of Orange Park, which I know means that I probably won’t. I’ll probably stay right here with Elder Perez and it will be just fan-frickin-tastic! But it’s ok if that happens that just means that the Lord needs me to learn something more here and do more of his work here.
I’m sorry Austin's birthday was lame, that sucks. But I’m glad everyone got to see New Moon. I hear that it’s supposed to be pretty good and midnight shows are always fun :)! Someone will have to watch that movie with me when I get home. Tell Dad, lo siento pero no quiero escribir mas esta semana. Tal vez la proxima semana yo contestara su cartera en espanol.
Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.