Monday, November 16, 2009 at 7:04 PM |  
OK, so I just wrote you a huge long letter and then the server freaked out and kicked me off. Basically we baptized a family of 4 and Gerardo yesterday! The other missionaries in the ward baptized a family of 6 so we had 11 people baptized in one day! It was freakin awesome! It was very stressful and a lot of things happened that tried to stop it but we worked through it all and it all came together in the end. God is definitely watching his work here for sure. Perez is cool. It's not that I don't like him but lets just say we wouldn't be hanging out if we were at school together or something but he's a very hard worker and he knows what he's doing. I'm sorry this is so short maybe next week I'll have to send part two of this week. I really took like a half hour to write the letter the first time.
Posted by Called to Serve Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.